Treasures

The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Operation Write Home 2

I decided that I would make another card for the Inspired Stamps - Operation Write Home Challenge.  This has been a crazy week.  My son had to have some minor surgery on his leg as a result of his motocycle wreck, my dad had some surgery this week, my father-in-law had doctor appointments and I don't know what else went on.  I am glad it is the weekend.  So I started off the weekend by creating this card.  It is so relaxing to set down and create.  No matter what it is.  It is a time to thank God for all He has done for you and to reflect on the good things in your life.  Lately my motto has been that "it is not about me, but about what I can do for God".  So give God the credit for your talents and use them for His glory.

I borrowed the design of my card from another blogger and I want to give them credit.  http://sewmanychallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-68-halloween.html

Enjoy and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beverly,
    Thanks so much for entering this in the Inspired Stamps OWH Septmber challenge!! I'm so blessed by your blog!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete